Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Happiness Project

This is a book about trying to improve the happiness in ones life. The approach of making this into a project makes it very personal. Being personal it doesn't translate to what makes other people happy. I found some advice that I would like to apply to my life: "Exercise better", "Blog more", "Enjoy now", "Acknowledge children's feelings", "Make new friends", "Be more grateful", "Pursue a passion", "Be mindful", but also a lot of advice which didn't appeal to me. The idea that stuck with me most is making a plan to change or improve your life and then, most importantly, following through. While increasing my happiness is not something I'm concerned about, there are other changes I would like to make. So I'll make a plan of small easy steps and put it into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment